Tuesday, July 24, 2007

update

So it's been a while since I've posted anything on the saints' days. Rather than going back and trying to catch up, I'll start again from now. Hopefully the ones who missed out won't hold it against me. :D

As far as other stuff going on, I've decided to plead not guilty at my mention next week (August 2). That means a trial later in the year. That's kind of cool. Lots to think through there, and it's been a huge decision to make. If I get 5 minutes I might try and get down some of the process to making it, but there's so much else on it's not likely. So of the five of us, the four from Melbourne are pleading not guilty, and Carole from Brisbane is pleading guilty.

Had Urban Seed staff retreat last week, which was good and frustrating and fun and challenging and meaningful and exhausting. Got to go to the beach one evening as the sun was setting, and even though it was freezing it was incredibly beautiful:






You get the idea. It was great just to spend some time with the whole mob, 'cos we don't get to do that very often.

No comments: