Monday, April 14, 2008

for your (or my?) reference

So I'm not sure if anyone still reads this, but I thought I'd put a general request out to anyone to write a letter in support of me and the Samuel Hill 5's actions as I front the Yeppoon Magistrates Court in a week and a bit.

We'd ideally like to plonk a whole bunch of letters down in front of the judge, from a wide cross section of the community, saying that they support us and the action we took to stop these games.

This is one way you can have a say to the court system and the government about your opposition to war and violence.

Send it to samuelhill4@gmail.com by Friday 18th April and we'll make sure it reaches the trial judge. Many thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Simon, saw this a bit late to write, sorry, but I will pray. God bless, Kerith